Market & Johnson completed recently two projects for the Onalaska School District.
The Northern Hills Elementary’s project included construction of new 2-story additions totaling approximately 36,500 square foot, along with extensive interior remodeling of the 57,130 square foot, existing school. The new additions include new classrooms and educational support spaces. The existing gymnasium is enlarged and completely remodeled with new maple gym flooring and motorized bleachers. The exterior received new masonry veneer and prefinished metal wall panels.
The Irving Pertzsch Elementary project consisted of the construction of a new 6,445 square foot gymnasium with a 1,026 square foot lobby and 522 square foot exit corridor. The existing gymnasium and physical education storage area were remodeled into three new classrooms, new toilet room facilities and a remodeled physical education equipment storage area.
General Building Contractor
- Owner: Onalaska School District
- Architect: Vantage Architects
- NH Elem. Size: 96,630 sq. ft.
- NH Elem. Start Date: Sept 2014
- NNH Elem. Completion Date: Oct 2015
- IP Elem. Size: 8,145 sq. ft.
- IP Elem. Start Date: Sept 2014
- IP Elem. Completion Date: Oct 2015