Market & Johnson has completed three major projects for the Bloomer School District. In 2000, our firm built the new Bloomer Middle School, which replaced an old building that did not comply with current building code requirements. Then in 2001, we were the lead in the high school addition and remodeling project.
In 2013, we completed a new 6-section 4K-4th-grade elementary school. The 100,000 square foot facility provides more space along with adequate parking and large outdoor play areas.
General Building Contractor
- Owner: Colfax School District
- Architect: SDS Architects
- Elementary School Size: 101,000 sq. ft.
- Elementary School Start Date: October 2012
- Elementary School Completion Date: August 2013
- Middle School Size: 68,500 sq. ft.
- Middle School Start Date: June 2001
- Middle School Completion Date: August 2002